Monday, June 15, 2009

Time for a new look ~ or am I just crazy??

Well... Turning 38 this year has been a bit difficult to handle. Who knows why.. but - inching my way towards 40 - ACK!.. Plus... There's this little issue of these extra 30 pounds that I have been dragging around, since our daughter was born. Yes I KNOW that was over 2 years ago. And now my extra poundage weighs as much as my 2-year old. Something MUST be done!! Ok, so some of you have known me for years.... Ahh, remember - the days when I could fit my rear into a size 2. Gee - that was only 12 years ago. After Cy was born, I was back down to a size 4.. and I would LOVE to be there again.

So, here's the deal...I received the weekly newsletter from Freckletown, in Katy, TX - and there was an article about the "Katy Slimdown Challenge" and decided to take a leap and seek a bit of "official" guidance and peel off this excess weight. Plus, the winning price is a cruise - so, what do I have to lose - right??

So, wish me luck and ugh!!!

No comments: