Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*~*~*~*~* New Pony Cuffs *~*~*~*~*


I finally sat down yesterday and made a few Pony Cuffs and WOW.. How much fun are these!!! I just love them!! More creative ideas with Ribbon! YEAH!

I know, I know ~ now you're asking.. When will they be posted to the website for purchase??? Well, this week, I am focusing all my time on orders and stock for this weekend's craft show. So, when life returns to normal next week, I will post more products - including the Pony Cuffs.

Are you asking - what is a Pony Cuff??? It's fabulous and adds to much class to a simple pony tail. Basically - it is a cuff that covers your Pony O, when you've styled your hair with a pony tail. Unfortunately, I just had about 5 inches cut off my hair last week - so, I'm not able to display these. So, if you feel like modeling for a photo, just send me a comment! :)

But of course - there are still a few items up my sleeves that I am working on.. so - stay tuned!!!!

No comments: