Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a super Happy Valentine's Day!!

I must admit that I am one of the few that really don't over celebrate this holiday. My wonderful husband is simply fabulous and we will generally do something simple for Valentine's Day.. Flowers, candy or chocolate covered strawberries. Since our anniversary is in a month, so I'd rather save the celebrating for this day.

Why limit special days and affections to just one day per year?? I strive daily to show love to my family. Although, some days are more difficult than others... I see so many couples use Valentine's Day as an excuse to 'be nice' to each other. So - I say - why? what is wrong with the other 364 days?? Love your family everyday, as if each day was Valentine's Day... and you will never end the day with regrets.

No comments: